Driving the motors can be achieved with on-board electronics or a stand-alone drive available from our partners Electromen or Technosoft, giving full closed loop control over speed, torque and position as required.
Suitable for applications where quantities are in excess of 200 pieces per year, Fulling BLDC motors are typically used in the following areas:
• Industrial automation – high precision and long service life
• Medical products – low noise with high performance
• Textile machinery – good IP rating and resilience to vibration
• Banking automation - long life with good EMC performance
• Automotive – long life, high IP rating, wide temperature range and customised solutions for high volumes