Definox DCX3DE leak-proof valve
The DCXDE is a double sealing changeover valve which performs the same usual functions of a standard DCX3. It also enables a potential leak to be detected between the two isolated zones due to the chamber connected to the atomsphere. This is an alternative to mixproof leak chamber valves.
This leak-proof valve meets the strongest requirements for process technology and is the ideal solution for Food, Brewery, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceutical Processes. The seat valve design offers a wide range of options and variants.
· From DN 51 to DN 104
· PFA liquid seal, perfectly washable, ensures perfect leak tightness at high temperature and good resistance to chemical products
· Spherical body with thick walls ensures excellent resistance to expansion
· Different body configurations possible: + TL / LT / L
· Numerous connections possible: SMS - DIN - Clamp
· The plug can be supplied with an elastomer seal. This solution is reccomended for applications with charged liquids.
· Pneumatic actuator- removable and easily adjustable: NO-NC-Double effect
· Independent double valve system
· Leak indicator, for leakage between gaskets
· Able to absorb excess pressure under the plug
· The valve body is machine-made in a piece of solid steel that ensures excellent resistance to mechanical and thermal damage
· Quick installation and removal
· Possible use on a wide range of applications
· Complete interchangeability of sub-components
· Easy and fast maintenance thanks to the clamp assembly.
Seat valve DCX3 DE, L1-body, NC 2" EPDM
|Connection type||Weld ends|
|Inner diameter||48,5 mm|
|Material controls||Stainless steel AISI 304|
|Material seat seal||EPDM|
|Operating pressure max||8 bar|
|Outer diameter||51 mm|
|Pilot pressure max||7 bar|
|Pilot pressure min||5,5 bar|