Emerson ASCO 290D & 390D series of angle seat valves
After 25 years of success, Asco valves are considered as reliable and high-quality products. So, Asco have rethought, re-designed and expanded the 290 and 390 angle seat valve series.
Ideal for controlling the flow or pressure of liquids, steam, air, or other gases- even in aggressive environments, the 290/390 series offers ultimate flexibility.
Designed for harsh working conditions and indoor or outdoor installation, this high-flow and versatile product range can be used to control a wide variety of media types and viscosities.
The 290 and 390 series have been refreshed and expanded with a new design, new functions, new control boxes and new fittings.
Why have ASCO re-created the 290 and 390 range?
- To harmonise the 3 generations of previous valves
- To expand the range with new functions, new control boxes, new fittings and increase technical characteristics
- To develop an anti-corrosion range with stainless steel actuators
So, what’s new about the 290 and 390 series?
A new design which includes:
- A monobloc disc without nut
- Robust stainless-steel body PN40 and PN25
- Improved KV and higher differential pressure
- New stainless-steel actuator
- New bistable function allows fast fluid passage in both directions
- New certifications
- Laser marking and QR code
- New 890 series signal boxes
Valve / actuator combinations available:
- Stainless with Plastic
- All stainless steel
- Alternate valve construction, specifically for oxygen, explosive, combustible and food contact applications
Signalling box options using the 290 & 390 Series provides:
- High visibility
- IP66, IP69K
- Mechanical or Inductive options
- Communication including I/O (available soon)