The EM-339-PLI drive has been designed for driving two 12-24Vdc actuators or motors in parallel synchronisation.
The synchronisation is achieved by comparing 2-channel quadrature pulse feedback (max freq input 700Hz per channel) from each motor. The drive will compensate small differences by adjusting the motor speeds & if synchronisation can still not be achieved the drive will stop the motors to avoid any potential mechanical problems. The homing routine function is to reset/balance pulse counts.
In a compact 78 x 73 x 25mm package, the drive can provide up to 2 x 10A continuous current (@ 2KHz PWM freq setting). Din rail kits are available for mounting inside a control panel.
With up to 24 settable parameters via the EM-236 plug in module or EM-268 USB connection with Ementool PC software, it is a fully programmable cost effective solution for many applications. For volume projects a fully factory customised solution can be provide to suit customer specific requirements.
• Four quadrant – Speed, direction, acceleration/deceleration and braking control
• End of travel limits – Pulse counting or limit switch input
• Current and temperature limiting – For protection against overload
• Auto-reverse – Anti-trap safety function upon current limit activation
• Brake output – 2A output for releasing magnetic brakes
• Fault output & on board LED – To identify fault conditions
Parallel drive for 2 x DC motors 12-24 V dc, 2x10A, pulse FB
|Analogue input||0-5V, 0-10V or 4...20mA|
|Control type||Speed, Braking, Direction, Torque, Position, Soft start / stop|
|Current setting range||1-25 A|
|Dimensions length x width x height||78x73x25mm mm|
|Logic input high||>4V = ON|
|Logic input low||<1V = OFF|
|Max continuous current||2x10 A|
|Peak current||2x20 A|
|Supply voltage||12 V DC, 24 V DC|