Here you can search by part number, product type, manufacturer or other information.
Simply start keying and the search will refine as you type.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us on 0116 284 9900.
OEM Automatic Ltd has a vacancy for a Sales Engineer / Field Sales for Pressure and Flow Instrumentation.
This is a great opportunity for a technically competent engineer / sales professional to join one of Europe’s leading technical trading companies in a field based job role.
Covering a set geographic area and being both professional and approachable.
• To reside or be able to relocate within a 20 mile radius of the Leicester office
• Be in possession of a full clean driving licence
• To have an Electrical, Electronic or Electro Mechanical qualification
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Opportunity to work within a professional technical trading company
• Friendly, professional business
• Field based job
• Good basic salary + bonus + car
The job will involve:
• Understanding the customers’ needs and being able to offer a solution via face-to-face selling
• Selling technical components
• Generating new business
• Dealing with OEM customers
• Hunting new business and new customers
• Existing account management but we need a ‘doer’ for this role who is highly pro-active
This job will suit:
• A self-managed and self-motivated individual
• Technically competent engineer with a customer facing interest
• Appropriate knowledge of Electrical / Mechanical principals
• Good attention to detail
• Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
To apply please either email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively post your CV with covering letter to:
Neil Bailey, OEM Automatic Ltd, Whiteacres, Whetstone, LE8 6ZG
Closing date: Friday 3rd March 2017