The LPM level switch is reliable, robust and has been constructed to control the storage of dusts, granules and solid products.
The LPM system is composed of a rotating shaft driven by a synchronous gear motor at low speed. When a material stops the rotation of the blades, this will cut off the power supply to the geared motor and an electric changeover contact is actuated.
• An alarm signal can be applied when conveyor belts stop suddenly
• Control of powder or granular material
• Stainless steel shaft with sealed self-lubricating bearings
• Flanged or threaded connection
• Housing in aluminium or stainless steel
• IP65 protection.Product news