The new CoaXPress 2.0 interface cameras benefit from the latest CMOS technology and high bandwidth, boosting performance and cost-benefit ratio.
The Basler Boost series of cameras include high-performance, excellent image quality, even at high data rates and have resolutions of 9 and 12 megapixels. Ideal for applications that require high data rates and resolutions and where image data must be transferred over long distances.
Advantages of using CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12):
• Very high bandwidth: At up to 12.5 Gbps per cable, it is currently one of the fastest interfaces on the market
• Generous cable lengths: Up to 40 m with a max. bandwidth of 12.5 Gbps with data transmission and power supply via just one coaxial cable
• Accurate synchronization: Precise camera synchronization even in multi-camera systems with very low latency periods
• Noticeable cost benefits compared to Camera Link and CoaXPress 1.1: Simplified system setup with the lowest costs per transferred megabyte
• Latest CMOS sensor technology: Utilization of the full sensor potential in both resolution and speed
For more information about our range of CoaXPress cameras see the range below or contact our vision team
for more information or to discuss your application