Here you can search by part number, product type, manufacturer or other information.
Simply start keying and the search will refine as you type.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us on 0116 284 9900.
Alongside their single and three phase high powered motors, Tecnotion, the linear motor specialist, offers a selection of both iron core and ironless motors for low voltage purposes.
Iron core linear motor with low voltage Z winding
The TM3z and TM6z have been customized for use at 48Vac.
• Up to 5m a second speed @ 48V
• A continuous force of 60N to 120N
• Peak force of 105N to 210N
• Low attraction force between the coil unit and magnet plate
• Very small footprint for applications with little space available
Ironless linear motors (UC and UF series)
UC and UF series ironless linear motors operate standard at 60Vdc.
• Four motors available from 10N to 39N continuous forces
• Up to 85N peak force
• Compact dimensions (51 to 53mm width and 16mm height)
• Zero cogging for pinpoint repeatable accuracy
Through our partnership with Technosoft Motion Technology, who develop and manufacture intelligent DSP drives, OEM Automatic bring a perfectly matched low voltage option into machine design and build.