Here you can search by part number, product type, manufacturer or other information.
Simply start keying and the search will refine as you type.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us on 0116 284 9900.
Excellent for differentiating between wash and rinse cycles, the ILM-4 is ideally suited for phase separation in CIP (clean in place) plants.
With its modular design giving maximum flexibility, components can be replaced on site therefore saving on costs and downtime.
• Continuous sensing at process temperatures of -10°C to 130°C
• All parameter adjustments can be made on the device display or via a PC
• Freely selectable and combined outputs: conductivity, temperature, concentration
• Compact, only 67mm depth sensing head
• Rapid temperature response t90 ≥ 15 s